We work with families who need some guidance and assistance
Dealing with the challenges of aging or a developmental disability. We’ve helped hundreds, if not thousands, of seniors and their families throughout our more than 30 years of service.
This includes adult children who are often affected by their loved one’s situation and are seeking help for their aging parents. Our care management services are designed and tailored to meet the specific needs of our clients’ unique situation. We understand that one size doesn’t fit all and work with you and your family to develop a unique plan that solves problems and creates opportunities for less stress and a greater enjoyment of life.
People who benefit from our years of expertise:
- Families or individuals feeling overwhelmed by the challenges of aging or disability
- Family caregivers who live far away & need someone to oversee care for a loved one
- People living with Alzheimer’s & other forms of dementia
- Individuals seeking an advocate to help them with medical, legal and financial issues
- People in crisis who need immediate expertise and a calm presence
- Families facing conflict regarding how to care for an aging parent